New Owner of 2 G&L guitars

Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:14 pm

Greetings readers!

I have recently acquired 2 wonderful G&L guitars.

3 months ago I finally got my hands on a Cherry Red ASAT tribute. After owning a different brand of Tele style guitar, I can honestly say that this thing fits me like a glove and the craftsmanship is top notch. I plan on keeping this guitar for a very long time.

Last week I went back to the place that I purchased my ASAT and the they had a Lake Placid Blue Legacy tribute staring me in the face. I was able to get this at a price that was too good to pass. Wasn't even looking for another guitar, but....with the great feeling I had with my ASAT, I felt very good about getting another Indonesian made G&L. Love the Trem on this.

So, now along with my Gibson Firebird, I have these 2 temptresses begging for my attention. To be honest, my bird is losing the battle. Love these guitars. Plan on preaching the goodness of G&L for some time.

Thanks for letting me be part of your guitar gang!

Re: New Owner of 2 G&L guitars

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:32 pm

Talkbox_64 wrote:Greetings readers!

I have recently acquired 2 wonderful G&L guitars.

3 months ago I finally got my hands on a Cherry Red ASAT tribute. After owning a different brand of Tele style guitar, I can honestly say that this thing fits me like a glove and the craftsmanship is top notch. I plan on keeping this guitar for a very long time.

Last week I went back to the place that I purchased my ASAT and the they had a Lake Placid Blue Legacy tribute staring me in the face. I was able to get this at a price that was too good to pass. Wasn't even looking for another guitar, but....with the great feeling I had with my ASAT, I felt very good about getting another Indonesian made G&L. Love the Trem on this.

So, now along with my Gibson Firebird, I have these 2 temptresses begging for my attention. To be honest, my bird is losing the battle. Love these guitars. Plan on preaching the goodness of G&L for some time.

Thanks for letting me be part of your guitar gang!

Welcome! :wave:

Please do post some photos of your G&L's. They don't exist without photos. ;)

See: Welcome! Read This First, as this post has information on posting photos and general navigation of our site.
Where are you located? (Please update your User Control Panel with your location).

:ugeek:

Re: New Owner of 2 G&L guitars

Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:20 am

thanks for the info. updated my location and will get some pics up promptly!