Hello from Germany

Sat May 28, 2016 2:52 am

Hi all,
i'm Michael from Germany. I am a professional musician, more in classical and contemporary music but sometimes crossing he bridges to jazz/rock music, it only depends on: is it good or bad music, no matter which genre. Never had g&l guitars on my "radar" before but tried a Semihollow BluesBoy Tribute in january this year and bought it right away. I was and i am deeply impressed by quality and handling and of course: sound( had a baja tele for a while, but we never became real friends......
Because of studio work and sometimes playing with classic orchestral i was looking for a stratsound without any "hum" . Now i had just the chance to buy a usa comanche in blueburst and it's a real fine and- in my eyes- beautiful instrument ( was made in early 2000, i guess). I can play everything with that axe, from crisp dire straits to jazz and rock and those pickups are really silent. Great! Well, i think i will even sell my beloved JapanVintage Strat now :D
I am happy to be here in this forum and i am looking forward to interesting discussions with you about the world of g&l

Cheers
Mike

Re: Hello from Germany

Sat May 28, 2016 6:10 am

guten tag, Mike!
i share your affinity for the comanche. there are alot of tones in there, just waiting to be coaxed out.
welcome to the forum, lots of knowledgeable folks on here re: G&L guitars/basses

Sat May 28, 2016 7:09 am

Hi neighbor!!!...

Welcome and looking after your team at the euro !!!! :mrgreen:

Sat May 28, 2016 9:42 am

better late than never !! ... Welcome Mike

Sat May 28, 2016 9:55 am

thank you very much for your warm welcome, guys! and yeah, we'll see what our soccer team can do at the euro ....:D

Sat May 28, 2016 7:42 pm

bminor wrote:Hi all,
i'm Michael from Germany. I am a professional musician, more in classical and contemporary music but sometimes crossing he bridges to jazz/rock music, it only depends on: is it good or bad music, no matter which genre. Never had g&l guitars on my "radar" before but tried a Semihollow BluesBoy Tribute in january this year and bought it right away. I was and i am deeply impressed by quality and handling and of course: sound( had a baja tele for a while, but we never became real friends......
Because of studio work and sometimes playing with classic orchestral i was looking for a stratsound without any "hum" . Now i had just the chance to buy a usa comanche in blueburst and it's a real fine and- in my eyes- beautiful instrument ( was made in early 2000, i guess). I can play everything with that axe, from crisp dire straits to jazz and rock and those pickups are really silent. Great! Well, i think i will even sell my beloved JapanVintage Strat now :D
I am happy to be here in this forum and i am looking forward to interesting discussions with you about the world of g&l

Cheers
Mike

Welcome, Mike! :greet:

We would love to see your Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow and your Comanche. And they don't exist without photographic proof. ;)
Also, please add them to our G&L Registry, too.

:ugeek: