Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:24 am

Hi all! I'm Alex, 55 years old and playing for 40 years guitar. I live in the Netherlands, Europe. Last week I bought my first G&L, a Tribute Fallout, which I love it very much!

Re: New member

Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:12 am

Welcome Alex,

Have fun with the Tribute!

- Jos
P.S. Groetjes!

Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:50 pm

jutter1 wrote:Hi all! I'm Alex, 55 years old and playing for 40 years guitar. I live in the Netherlands, Europe. Last week I bought my first G&L, a Tribute Fallout, which I love it very much!

Welcome, Alex! :wave:

We'd love to see some photos of your Tribute Fallout. It does not exist without photos. ;) To post photos, see: Tutorial: Posting photos.
Also, don't forget to add it to our G&L Registry, too.

:ugeek:

Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:09 pm

yowhatsshakin wrote:Welcome Alex,

Have fun with the Tribute!

- Jos
P.S. Groetjes!

Hi Jos! Woow, nice to meet you here! Are you an American or an Hollander? :shocked028:

Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:10 pm

Craig wrote:
jutter1 wrote:Hi all! I'm Alex, 55 years old and playing for 40 years guitar. I live in the Netherlands, Europe. Last week I bought my first G&L, a Tribute Fallout, which I love it very much!

Welcome, Alex! :wave:

We'd love to see some photos of your Tribute Fallout. It does not exist without photos. ;) To post photos, see: Tutorial: Posting photos.
Also, don't forget to add it to our G&L Registry, too.

:ugeek:

Thank you Craig!

Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:39 pm

jutter1 wrote:Hi Jos! Woow, nice to meet you here! Are you an American or an Hollander? :shocked028:

Rasechte Nederlander uit de kop van Noord Holland die al jaren lang in de VS woont.

Doei,

- Jos