Bluesboy classic defective neck

Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:37 pm

I want to tank gl for make the worst guitar I ever had. Bluesboy classic the neck was not well fit in the base the first string sleeps
Out of the neck And the finish is terrible on the nut basically was my fault iget this on the internet
So since all my money was on this my only option is the library and read books about gutar repair
I guess I learned no to get guitars on the net and Im learning guitar repair tnks gl

Re: Bluesboy classic defective neck

Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:52 pm

if it's a American , they have a 10 year warranty , Tributes 2 years if not mistaken ....... where on the net did you get this from ??

Re: Bluesboy classic defective neck

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:36 am

Chamuco wrote:I want to tank gl for make the worst guitar I ever had. Bluesboy classic the neck was not well fit in the base the first string sleeps
Out of the neck And the finish is terrible on the nut basically was my fault iget this on the internet
So since all my money was on this my only option is the library and read books about gutar repair
I guess I learned no to get guitars on the net and Im learning guitar repair tnks gl

First, since this is your first post, tell us a little about yourself, how you found out about G&L Instruments and our website.
Update your profile and add your location, please.

Tell more about this purchase:

Is the guitar a Tribute Series model or US model?
Did you buy it from an authorized G&L dealer?
Was it purchased as a new instrument or was it used?

From your description regarding the neck, you should look at this post in our G&L Knowledgebase, G&L Technical Questions & Tips sub-forum: String alignment issues and a simple cure. This may be the solution.
Also, in the same sub-forum, look at: Current Factory setup for G&L guitars with hardtail bridges.

Photos are a must, showing your suspected problems clearly. Include full length photos of the front and back of the guitar.

As Fumble fingers posted, if you bought it as new from an authorized G&L dealer, it is covered by G&L's warranty.
See G&L's Support page for details on handling a warranty repair: G&L Support page.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek: