Hi, New to Guitars By Leo

Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Hi Folks, I'm a newbie so please be patient. I have just purchased and received an ASAT Classic Three in very good condition. I am almost afraid to play it. On the way however, is a 1997 ASAT Three Custom Shop. I am not sure if this is the correct "name" of this guitar but I will address that in the appropriate forum. If that weren't enough, also on the way is a 1991 S-500 Signature. All of these guitars were a good deal so as you can see, I'm jumping head first into the G&L world. I have heard so much about these instruments and can't wait to play and have fun with them. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to. Wish me luck!!
Tom

Re: Hi, New to Guitars By Leo

Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:01 pm

FZTNT wrote:Hi Folks, I'm a newbie so please be patient. I have just purchased and received an ASAT Classic Three in very good condition. I am almost afraid to play it. On the way however, is a 1997 ASAT Three Custom Shop. I am not sure if this is the correct "name" of this guitar but I will address that in the appropriate forum. If that weren't enough, also on the way is a 1991 S-500 Signature. All of these guitars were a good deal so as you can see, I'm jumping head first into the G&L world. I have heard so much about these instruments and can't wait to play and have fun with them. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to. Wish me luck!!
Tom

Welcome! :greet:

You are on a great start in your G&L collection. BTW, the 1997 ASAT is a standard production ASAT III. see my reply to your other post inquiring on this guitar.

:ugeek:

Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:23 am

Here's the 1991 S-500 Signature. Enjoy the view!

Last edited by Craig on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed image posts to use img BBCode because image BBCode is nolonger available

Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:03 pm

both beauties, congrats

Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:26 pm

FZTNT wrote:Here's the 1991 S-500 Signature. Enjoy the view!

Very Nice!! :happy0065:

Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:59 am

Hi Tom!! :greet: Welcome to the forum. Both are beauties for sure. You'll love the versatility of the tones those MFD pups produce. There are no other like them. In your future I see........................ more G&Ls!! :shocked003: -Adam

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:04 pm

Thats what I call a grand entrance ! Welcome to the forum !