Old member new account..

Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Hi all been part of the G&l family since 1996, when I bought a George Fullerton signature model, I put it the the database, and lost my account info... oh well lol
Well I am back under a different account ...I have since bought a new G&l guitar, Tribute Asat Junior 2... luv it solid performer..
G&l still makes great guitars on shore and off.... :clap:
great to be back

brent

Re: Old member new account..

Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:19 pm

brentg wrote:Hi all been part of the G&l family since 1996, when I bought a George Fullerton signature model, I put it the the database, and lost my account info... oh well lol
Well I am back under a different account ...I have since bought a new G&l guitar, Tribute Asat Junior 2... luv it solid performer..
G&l still makes great guitars on shore and off.... :clap:
great to be back

brent

Welcome back Brent! :wave:

Send me a PM or EM with the email address and/or handle you had for your past GbL account and also the serial number of your Fullerton Sig model. I should be able to update it for you; let me knew what email address you want it to have.

Once I get your GbL account back up, I'll let you know so you can register your new Tribute ASAT Jr. II in the G&L Registry.

:ugeek:

Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Thanks for updating the account glad I can get back in registry..

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:19 pm

Welcome back ! I had once stated to myself " no more overseas made guitars " I felt I have been there and done that. The G&L tributes make me consider reconsidering.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:07 pm

I'll echo what others have said before: Welcome back Brent!

- Jos