Good morning and great to be here!!

Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:50 am

Hello Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls... and all my friends of the G&L world. I have been surfing this forum for some time now, but never have activated an account until now. Like the rest of you I would imagine, I love the brand of G&L guitars and all the history and innovation associated with them. There are none other out there that have the aesthetic and musical class that these instruments radiate. I've been strummin and pickin for about 23 years now. Primarily play lead for my church praise team and make alotta noise at home with the soul intention of giving the all the glory back to Him. I have 5 G&L's in my collection and plan to add to that number over time. I will eventually post some pics of them on the family portrait forum. Have to admit, I'm still trying to master how to post pics on this forum/site :shocked028: . Anyhow, I hail from central Indiana, the city of Kokomo, and no kids, wasn't the one the Beach boys were singing about. :lol: Look forward to learning a lot more about these fine instruments and possibly getting to know some of the great people here. Thanks in advance and nice to meet everyone!! God bless you and your best!! -Adam

Re: Good morning and great to be here!!

Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:21 am

John 4-16 wrote:Hello Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls... and all my friends of the G&L world. I have been surfing this forum for some time now, but never have activated an account until now. Like the rest of you I would imagine, I love the brand of G&L guitars and all the history and innovation associated with them. There are none other out there that have the aesthetic and musical class that these instruments radiate. I've been strummin and pickin for about 23 years now. Primarily play lead for my church praise team and make alotta noise at home with the soul intention of giving the all the glory back to Him. I have 5 G&L's in my collection and plan to add to that number over time. I will eventually post some pics of them on the family portrait forum. Have to admit, I'm still trying to master how to post pics on this forum/site :shocked028: . Anyhow, I hail from central Indiana, the city of Kokomo, and no kids, wasn't the one the Beach boys were singing about. :lol: Look forward to learning a lot more about these fine instruments and possibly getting to know some of the great people here. Thanks in advance and nice to meet everyone!! God bless you and your best!! -Adam

Welcome! :greet:

For posting photos here, see: Tutorial: Posting photos.
Looking forward to seeing your G&L's. :searching:

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Re: Good morning and great to be here!!

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:16 pm

Even though you are well on your way in your assimilation to this site, I give a belated "Welcome to the forum". I still like that bound neck ASAT of yours....