New to G&L and the forum

Sat May 10, 2014 5:42 am

Hey, everybody.

I just acquired my first G&L this past week. Very impressive guitars!

So I'll be around a bit.

And, here's a quick picture of my ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90 Semi-Hollow.

There must be others, but I haven't been able to find another on the interwebs, yet.

Re: New to G&L and the forum

Sat May 10, 2014 5:53 am

Thanks for posting your Bluesboy P90, great looker. :thumbup:
Come around often there are many fans and very knowledgable folks on G&L, ASAT's and music in general. Be forewarned these are addictive!

Sat May 10, 2014 6:50 am

Welcome! :greet:

When you registered your guitar on our G&L Registry, I had to contact Dave McLaren at G&L to find out if this
was a "One-Off" or a new production model. Dave said they have made a few and that the ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90 Semi-Hollow
will be added to the Dealer Price List at the next update (usually in June). So, other than the Savannah Collection ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90,
which has a Semi-Hollow Okoume body with Korina top, yours is the first non-Savannah ACBB 90 SH seen here. It's a beauty! :thumbup:

BTW, I did add this model name to the G&L Registry and updated your registry entry.

:ugeek:

Sat May 10, 2014 7:14 am

Craig wrote:Welcome! :greet:

When you registered your guitar on our G&L Registry, I had to contact Dave McLaren at G&L to find out if this
was a "One-Off" or a new production model. Dave said they have made a few and that the ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90 Semi-Hollow
will be added to the Dealer Price List at the next update (usually in June). So, other than the Savannah Collection ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90,
which has a Semi-Hollow Okoume body with Korina top, yours is the first non-Savannah ACBB 90 SH seen here. It's a beauty! :thumbup:

BTW, I did add this model name to the G&L Registry and updated your registry entry.

Thanks for the great info. This was one of those "I gotta have it!" guitars that we all run across from time-to-time. According to the build sheet, it was finished on April 17th. Any chance that this was the first one?

Sat May 10, 2014 8:28 am

dapmdave wrote:
Craig wrote:Welcome! :greet:

yours is the first non-Savannah ACBB 90 SH seen here. It's a beauty! :thumbup:

Thanks for the great info. This was one of those "I gotta have it!" guitars that we all run across from time-to-time. According to the build sheet, it was finished on April 17th. Any chance that this was the first one?

looks like yours is the first !! ... congrats on such a beauty !!

Sat May 10, 2014 9:16 am

Yums! Congrats :happy0065:

- Jos