New member - hey!

Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:12 pm

I first learned about G&L a few years back when I discovered them in a local guitar shop. I had never really been a strat guy before, but I fell in love with a comanche I played. So, I finally ordered one last summer and got it in October.

Unfortunately, It's been a pretty bad experience since then. I actually came here to see what other people think of G&L's customer service and if I could maybe attract attention to some issues with the guitar that I've been trying to resolve for months now. I'll save the details for a different thread where I can elaborate. I certainly hope everything turns out right in the end!

Re: New member - hey!

Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:49 pm

Welcome to G&LDP. I saw your other thread and hope everything works out for you. Definitely get on that dealer!

Ken

Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Hey there! Glad to have you here and also hope yer guitar woes get worked out.

Keep us informed and jump in as often as you can, we love participation and if you have questions there are a lt of very knowledgable folks round here. (way beyond person typing here :evilgrin: )

Be warned, we have been known to be enablers. :D

Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:03 am

Welcome to the forum. As others have said, I hope you get your issues resolved so you can discover what great guitars these are.