Good News! the guitarsbyleo.com site is now a secure site..

Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:28 pm

We finally got all the pieces together and we are now SSL compliant. :happy0065:

Note: If you find that the main menu buttons are not working,
do a SHIFT while clicking the reload icon at the main browser line,
this will load the updated code for the menus and the menu buttons should now work as usual.

Let me know if you have any issues with any sections of the website.

--Craig

Re: Good News! the guitarsbyleo.com site is now a secure si

Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:32 am

There is a glitch- When refreshed, and "View New Posts" is chosen, the log-in page keeps re-appearing.

Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:09 am

LarryNJ wrote:There is a glitch- When refreshed, and "View New Posts" is chosen, the log-in page keeps re-appearing.

Were you logged in to the forum before you did the refresh? You need to be logged in before selecting the "View new posts" , "View unread posts" and
the "View your posts" links.

Hope this helps.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:00 am

Yes, logged in and refreshed. When I go to "new Posts" it returns to log in page.
Bummer.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:16 am

LarryNJ wrote:Yes, logged in and refreshed. When I go to "new Posts" it returns to log in page.
Bummer.

I can't duplicate it with my login. You only need to refresh the page one time (and only if the Menu buttons are not working).
Log in (without refreshing) and then click on "View new posts" and let me know what happens.

Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:43 am

Same thing.

Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:14 am

LarryNJ wrote:Same thing.

LarryNJ, I am not able to duplicate it, so I will PM later today to help troubleshoot (offline).

Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:32 pm

Craig wrote:
LarryNJ wrote:Same thing.

LarryNJ, I am not able to duplicate it, so I will PM later today to help troubleshoot (offline).

LarryNJ and I got his problem resolved.

Make sure that your browser loads the website as https://guitarsbyleo.com and that the browser says it is a secure connection.
If it does not load it correctly, refresh/reload the website and recheck that it is loaded as secure connection. Once it gets loaded securely,
after you close/quit the website, it should automatically load as a secure connection the following times you bring up the website.