Search your name in Google....

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:36 pm

LOL... Click images. This was the first one for me....

Re: Search your name in Google....

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:56 pm

i don't exist. even in the search engines that tell you how many people live in the u.s. with your first and or last name, for me it comes up with zero.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:27 am

What a surprise! :mrgreen:

Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Funniest thing, this is what comes up for me... :greet:

Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:49 pm

For me it is a slew of pictures of men: all of them about the same age as I am, but none of them me. Or as good looking for that matter ;)

- Jos

Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:43 pm

The first page or two of returns on my name come up with a guy in New Zealand. If I include any keywords related to my line of work, I get several returns about myself.

About two years ago when I tried this, I got several photos of co-workers. Several of those photos had appeared in the same newsletter as a picture of me (which didn't come up), but others remained a mystery to me.

Ken

Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:00 am

Tried my Forum name and got nothing but Indian women :cry: some looked better than others.... :whome:
And just for the hell of it I looked up Lous Cyfer :happy0007:
First pic had a bald guy with a strat from Arcadia California and apparently frequents atheists nexus :lol:

Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:39 am

Ahryn wrote:Tried my Forum name and got nothing but Indian women :cry: some looked better than others.... :whome:
And just for the hell of it I looked up Lous Cyfer :happy0007:
First pic had a bald guy with a strat from Arcadia California and apparently frequents atheists nexus :lol:

indeed i use louis cyfer as my forum name on several forums. the first image was actually my avatar from here. but my actual name does not show up anywhere.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:18 am

Mr. Cyfer, they're on to you... As for my screen name, it's just many pictures of Brittish men. I guess many are named Will Ross. I use that screen name for here, Parker, and Sourceforge...

Cheers,

Will