What The Heck, It's Saturday Night

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Now, this is normally reserved for Ed. I am breaking the rules, but having become a grandfather today to a new grand daughter, I am sampling a sampler pack from the Widmer Brothers Brewing in Portland Oregon. This is good stuff although I may not agree tomorrow. I am sitting here sampling and monitoring my humidifier and life is good. Have any of you Portland guys tried this stuff?? I am avoiding quotes and can guarantee no multiple posts on this. I may get lucky tonight and resolve this body woods post I have been trying to figure out.--Darwin

Re: What The Heck, It's Saturday Night

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Congratulations Darwin!

It will be a special holiday season this year around your family.

I am one of the rare people who prefers beer that tastes the least like beer. I like keg beer, beer on tap (but it has to be very very cold), and light beer because it is mild tasting.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:23 am

Hi Darwin:

Congrats to you and the family on being a grandpa!! Sounds like everyone is doing great!

Love that beer and love most microbrews!

Alf

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:26 am

Thanks folks, it is my third grand daughter and no grandsons. The Widmer was outstanding.-- Darwin

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Congrats Darwin! Here's to you, Ginny, the new parents, and your granddaughter :cheers:

- Jos

Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Congrats on becoming a grandpa again.

Have fun with the kids

Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Congrats Darwin!

I like Widmer, I've had it at a local pub that carries over 100 brews from around the world. If you drink them all you get your name on a plaque on the wall :evilgrin:

-Dave