For Those Interested In The KRS

Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Here is a link that you may enjoy.-- Darwin

http://www.minnesotamonthly.com/media/Minnesota-Monthly/December-2011/Runestone-Cowboy/

Re: For Those Interested In The KRS

Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 am

i am watching a program on the history channel talking about the templars and prince henry sinclair in america. they were mentioning olaf ohman as an example of a forger, but many expert weighted in on it saying there is way too much evidence of the hooked x, and those stones (krs, map stone, norway stone, etc) are highly unlikely to be fakes. very interesting.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:52 am

This is a quite a discussion nowadays. The educators and some of the experts are starting to realize that they have been wrong. There is no doubt that Olof Ohman ( my grandfather) could have carved the KRS and there is a lot of evidence and probability to support that. There is a bunch of new information and evidence that some of these folks don't even want to hear about. It keeps going on. It has been an especially difficult year for me but the good thing is that we are moving forward, although against a lot of opposition at times. Have you seen Holy Grail In America on the History Channel? It is still showing and an interesting documentary. There is no doubt in my mind that it is a genuine artifact and most likely carved by by people who had been underground and came to North America for freedom.-- Darwin

Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:00 am

i am watching you on tv right now darwin :) yes. interesting show. some of the "scholars write off the hooked "x" as a mistake by someone not understanding runic writing. quite laughable actually.

edit (sorry i was watching a subtitle that said david and typed that.)