AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TIM PAGE

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Tim Page has announced that he refuses to turn 56 on June 9 unless I join him in this endeavor.

The bottom line is that I have some serious reservations about this threat and feel that it is important that I consult with my family and attorney before entering into such a dubious agreement. Two days ago I witnessed Will Ray's passage into another life-state called a birthday and even though there were many pleasantries and good wishes exchanged I frankly found the whole experience a bit upsetting.

Hence, if you feel the urge to wish Tim well in ushering the beginning of his 57th year, be my guest. I for one choose to think long and hard about this adventure before leaping into it willy nilly.

If you need me I'll be in my room ruminating and pondering the situation with deliberate care.

That is all.

Brian

Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TIM PAGE

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Tim's 56?

From the pictures I've seen I wouldn't put him a day over......55 :lol:

Happy Birthday Tim! :alright:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:56 am

just-a-guy wrote:Tim Page has announced that he refuses to turn 56 on June 9 unless I join him in this endeavor.

The bottom line is that I have some serious reservations about this threat and feel that it is important that I consult with my family and attorney before entering into such a dubious agreement. Two days ago I witnessed Will Ray's passage into another life-state called a birthday and even though there were many pleasantries and good wishes exchanged I frankly found the whole experience a bit upsetting.

Hence, if you feel the urge to wish Tim well in ushering the beginning of his 57th year, be my guest. I for one choose to think long and hard about this adventure before leaping into it willy nilly.

If you need me I'll be in my room ruminating and pondering the situation with deliberate care.

That is all.

Brian
:lol:

Happy Birthday, Tim and Brian!
:happyBD:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:03 am

Brian and Tim, happy birthday!!! I have to say that I am 12 years on you guys and the last 12 years have been some of the best I could ask for. Look forward and don't look back! It only gets better.-- Darwin

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:23 am

Hey Brian,

I accidentally hit send too fast :oops:

A very Happy Birthday to you as well! :happyBD:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:43 am

Thank you, Darwin and Sam.
Sam, I hope you are right!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:10 am

Happy birth guys. Don't worry too much about them, just be thankful you still notice them sneaking up :lol:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:31 am

happy birthday Tim and Brian.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Happy B'day Tim & Brian! Did I miss Will's B'day? Happy B'day Bro'! Anyone else?

I hate the notion of getting older, since I'm going to be 58 this year, my son is 18. So I figure, I'm really about 38 in wish years. ;-)

Best To All,

Thumbs

Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Happy birthday Tim, happy birthday Brian. And many more ...

- Jos

Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:22 am

Thank you all very much, guys!

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:44 am

Happy Birthday, Brian and Tim! By the way, where has Tim been?

I am a few birthdays ahead of you guys, and so far as I can tell there is no permanent damage.

Kit

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:41 am

Happy belated, gentlemen...

Cheers,

Will