Pro Football NFL Style

Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Anyone want to make a brave prediction of which two teams will make it to the SuperBowl in 2011? I will go out on a limb and predict that the Kansas City Chiefs won't be there. :crazy:

Re: Pro Football NFL Style

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:19 pm

I'll play. I'll say the New England Patriots and the Minnesota Vikings. Farve gets 'em to the big dance, but can't win it.

Seahawk fan, but I think we're a year away.

Bill

Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:04 pm

I love you Bill, but New England will pretty much be an also-ran this year, and Farve will have been broken long before playoff time.

I'm a huge Redskins fan, longing for the Glory Days again, but I'm going out on a limb to say that....

The 'Niners and the Ravens. (I like Baltimore being a MD resident and NFL fan, and I like Mike Singletary a lot just because) Take that, Dallas! - Ed

Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Well, the Hawks kicked the 'Niners in the teeth las Sunday in a big upset win. We'll see if they can pull off another upset win at MIle-High this Sunday. If they do, Pete Carroll might actually have a football team on his hands.

The Redskins and the Ravens didn't do too bad, and I was quietly rooting for Kansas City to win their game. At least they won't go 0-16.

Bill

Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:32 pm

StratsRock wrote:Anyone want to make a brave prediction of which two teams will make it to the SuperBowl in 2011? I will go out on a limb and predict that the Kansas City Chiefs won't be there. :crazy:

After last Monday night's football game, I've reconsidered my previous position. GO CHIEF'S!

Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:34 pm

I know in this Not For Long league...it's so hard to repeat. I think my Saints have the best quarterback in football right now. Our defense ain't bad either. Hopefully we'll be at "the Palace in Dallas" for SB XLV.

WHO DAT?!

Farve is like a timex...but we all know he's looking pretty rusty.
Romo...well...this picture says it all...

The Saints could end up meeting the Texans if they keep it up.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:45 am

StratsRock wrote:Anyone want to make a brave prediction of which two teams will make it to the SuperBowl in 2011? I will go out on a limb and predict that the Kansas City Chiefs won't be there. :crazy:

K C Chiefs 3-0! :banana: :happy0065: The loudest stadium in the NFL!