BBE Sound Inc. Websites are all unclaimed domains now?

Tue May 09, 2023 5:36 am

I was thinking about how the G&L Guitars website isn't maintained very well, and wanting to see if the BBE Sound Inc. (G&L's parent company) websites were any better.

Apparently they aren't even there anymore. The domains are all unclaimed.

I hope that's just a careless oversight, or better yet, just some internet weirdness. I can see bbepedals.com, but bbeSound.com and a few others are showing up as unclaimed. Is this old news?

:shocked003:

Re: BBE Sound Inc. Websites are all unclaimed domains now?

Tue May 09, 2023 6:16 am

DanDoulogos wrote:I was thinking about how the G&L Guitars website isn't maintained very well, and wanting to see if the BBE Sound Inc. (G&L's parent company) websites were any better.

I hope that's just a careless oversight, or better yet, just some internet weirdness. I can see bbepedals.com, but bbeSound.com and a few others are showing up as unclaimed. Is this old news?

They must be in the process of changing their BBE Sound websites to new domain names.
I'll check with Dave McLaren.

Stay tuned.

Wed May 10, 2023 4:00 pm

Craig wrote:
DanDoulogos wrote:I was thinking about how the G&L Guitars website isn't maintained very well, and wanting to see if the BBE Sound Inc. (G&L's parent company) websites were any better.

They must be in the process of changing their BBE Sound websites to new domain names.
I'll check with Dave McLaren.

Stay tuned.

The bbesound.com domain name problem has been resolved. Check it out: bbesound.com.

Wed May 10, 2023 8:35 pm

Glad to see the domain is up again, and not trying to be a Debby downer, but no new Sonic Stomp Pro or Green Screamer V2?!?

Gotta show the newer goods.

Wed May 10, 2023 8:44 pm

sam wrote:Glad to see the domain is up again, and not trying to be a Debby downer, but no new Sonic Stomp Pro or Green Screamer V2?!?

Gotta show the newer goods.

Check out : bbepedals.com.

I believe they are reworking the bbe web sites and likely are not done yet.

Wed May 10, 2023 9:52 pm

Well shiver me timbers, thanks Craig!

Thought I’d seen them before, just needed some better glasses or someone to pint the way! :thumbup: