Father & Son duo rocks a blues bar in Jupiter, Fl.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Hey guys haven't been around here lately and wanted to share what I have been up to with you all.

Dig this video I made the other day. It's of me and my four year old son {drums} playing at our music school recital. We were the only rockers there and we did a pretty cool version of a Waylon Jennings tune. Hope you guys enjoy it and it you can please post a comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUlwVC8OFtk

Thanks,
DAVE

Re: Father & Son duo rocks a blues bar in Jupiter, Fl.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Wow, nice event! He did a great job and has huge potential. Well done.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:53 pm

I know pro drummers who couldn't play that song that well!

Great job, Dave. You son has a real gift and dad ain't too shabby either. LOL

Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:34 pm

OPPS
Last edited by Dave el Asattwanger on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Thanks guys. It was alot of fun do this with him.This started with me playing acoustic and one day Anton said,"can you play it death metal style" so I put down the acoustic and grabbed the electric and started chugging it and he instantly jump up on his drums and gave me the four on the floor, and within the third time around he had the basic beats for the entire song. I added the hit in the middle and the thing in the beggining is part of a punk song I wrote 20yrs ago. When he played that rhythm I knew exactly where to put it and how it would set up Trouble Man. Super proud of the kid.

We currently have two more songs we're working on that are almost ready to run.

Tim Buffalo Bros wrote:Very cute!

What do you mean cute? :D That was Kick A :mad0025: :mad0025: !!!!! Joking. Hope everything is going well or at least ok for you and B.Bro's

DAVE