- ed

Re: It's Wednesday, so What the Heck?

Wed May 14, 2014 5:37 pm

:? ... um...Don't do that !!

thanks Ed,
(I think)

Wed May 14, 2014 5:51 pm

Elwood wrote::? ... um...Don't do that !!

thanks Ed,
(I think)

I won't - and thank you Elwood.

What's up with you these days? My offer to purchase some loaves of your wonderful breads still stands and always will. Still baking?

(btw, this Yellow Fever Legacy I snagged a couple of years ago is really the sh*t! Blows every S-style guitar I've ever played out of the water, and I've been fortunate enough to have had a go on some vintage Fenders. In particular, the bridge and the pickups are a huge improvement over the classic design....... - ed

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:15 am

"The member of the Wu-Tang affiliate Killa Beez told the website he was upset because he was unable to see his two daughters the morning he leapt off the balcony of the North Hollywood apartment in the early morning of April 16.

But Andre Johnson told TMZ he is doing well, and his <censored word> is reattached and fully functional."

Kind of a dramatic way to express, "I am not a man"...because he can't act in his roll as a father. I doubt this behavior will endear him to his baby-momma, or the family courts... :crazy:

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:53 am

Appreciate the update, the back story and the commentary, Jag.

I'm an idiot, but I'd like to think I'm smarter than this guy! - ed

Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:16 pm

zapcosongs wrote: I'm an idiot, but I'd like to think I'm smarter than this guy! - ed

That is self evident I'd hope.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:34 pm

JagInTheBag wrote:
zapcosongs wrote: I'm an idiot, but I'd like to think I'm smarter than this guy! - ed

That is self evident I'd hope.

I have a whole closet full of beautiful G&L guitars and basses (as well as all my other "junk"). So I guess I'm okay, relatively speaking. Rock on Jag! - ed

Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:47 pm

Well, this explains everything!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/15/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/rapper-severed-penis-andre-johson/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

-ed