Lunch Reporter for July 30 to Aug. 3rd

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:42 am

Since I was the last reporter before the open mike I', comming back with my nomination of Dave or Craig, both said they were on vacation last week, so if you guys can't do it then nominate someone.

This is an idea I've got which I think would give a great week of lunch reports and I think this format should be considered at leastr twice a year, here goes.

In order not to put too much burden on anyones time at the factory, the do have to build our guitars, Each day of the week could be reported by a different worker in different departments, Let's say Darth starts off on monday, hands it over to Steve on tuesday, wednsday paint shop, thursday assembly friday the final inspection for quality guy, I know there are a lot more departments such as sales CNC, pleck, but you get my drift.

Gary

Re: Lunch Reporter for July 30 to Aug. 3rd

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Hey Gary. I've volunteered to LR this week, but if Dave wants to do it that's great.

Re: Lunch Reporter for July 30 to Aug. 3rd

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Gary,

I guess you missed this post: Call For Lunch Reporter for week of July 30-August 3, 2012, which I posted on Tuesday.

blargfromouterspace replied to the call and he will be this week's Lunch Reporter.

:ugeek: