Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:36 am

Darth Invader

Re: Nomination for nexts week lunch reporter

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:36 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:19 pm

westsideduck wrote:Darth Invader

I brought this to Dave's attention. However, he will be on vacation next week and will not be able to do it.
I mentioned to him that he needs to post an alternate but he may be too busy to post one. So, if you don't see
a post from him by days' end, you will need to nominate another candidate.

:ugeek:

Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:44 am

Craig, can you get anyone from the factory? If not maybe you should do it, I don't think you have ever done one, have you?

Gary

Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:27 am

westsideduck wrote:Craig, can you get anyone from the factory? If not maybe you should do it, I don't think you have ever done one, have you?

Gary

Sorry Gary, not at this short notice and with Dave on vacation (he's my main contact) would I be able to get someone from the factory. I will have to
decline your nomination due to my schedule next week so I will make an alternate nomination. If it is acceptable to you Gary, I would like to
nominate Kit for next week's Lunch Reporter. I emailed Kit sbout this nomination.

Thanks for the great week of LR's, Gary. Always enjoy seeing your photos!

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:11 pm

If we don't hear back from Kit with either an acceptance or another alternate,
we will go with Plan B - Open Mic. I do need Kit's response by 9pm Pacific Coast time.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Craig wrote:If we don't hear back from Kit with either an acceptance or another alternate,
we will go with Plan B - Open Mic. I do need Kit's response by 9pm Pacific Coast time.

No word, so, Plan B it is. :eh: