Lunch Reporter For Next Week---------------------------

Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:40 pm

The Gitman001!! I want to thank Ken for nominating me but unfortunately I am down and out with a respiratory thing. Scott will round up the wagons next week in a fine form! For those of you who have heard me proclaim being almost bullet proof, I have probably done myself in from our two night gig last weekend with very little sleep, lots of partying and smart talk afterward each night. I came down with this crud on Wednesday and haven't gotten any better at this point. Ginny has respectfully reminded me that I am only a small shadow of my former self. A trip to the Doc is in order if things do not improve tomorrow. Thanks Scott, for helping me out, and thanks for the nomination Ken. -- Darwin

Re: Lunch Reporter For Next Week---------------------------

Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:55 pm

darwinohm wrote:The Gitman001!! I want to thank Ken for nominating me but unfortunately I am down and out with a respiratory thing. Scott will round up the wagons next week in a fine form! For those of you who have heard me proclaim being almost bullet proof, I have probably done myself in from our two night gig last weekend with very little sleep, lots of partying and smart talk afterward each night. I came down with this crud on Wednesday and haven't gotten any better at this point. Ginny has respectfully reminded me that I am only a small shadow of my former self. A trip to the Doc is in order if things do not improve tomorrow. Thanks Scott, for helping me out, and thanks for the nomination Ken. -- Darwin

Darwin, I hope you get to feeling better soon. Throwing the whole candle in the fire, let alone burning the thing at both ends, is generally to be avoided.

Should the nominee be unwilling or unable to fulfill the obligations and responsibilities required of the Official G&LDP Lunch Reporter, the nominee must identify an alternative solution acceptable to the outgoing G&LDP Lunch Reporter and the G&LDP Executive Committee.

I speak for myself, and I think I can speak for the G&LDP Executive Committee, in finding gitman001 Acceptable! The torch is passed.

Ken...

Re: Lunch Reporter For Next Week---------------------------

Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:55 am

sorry to hear that darwing. get well.