Sunday Brunch Report 2-13-11

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:52 pm

I hope everyone had a good weekend I know the weather has gotten better finally.

What new guitar, toy ect... are you wanting next?

Is everyone ready for Valenines?

Chet

Re: Sunday Brunch Report 2-13-11

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Top spot on my want list is a tie between guitar with twin humbuckers and a Bigsby and an SC-2. They're followed by a Princeton Reverb, speakers to build my own 6x10 cab, one of those Hipshot B and G benders.....

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:24 pm

My dream is a special order with double binding, flame cap , SS frets, flamed neck, maple fretboard. I am not sure what color it would be, but it would be transparent and could be a natural. Save me from Red! It would also be a gloss neck with locking tuners. It would also have a DF and I am not sure of the pickups but probably an ASAT Special. If not that it would be HBs like my f100. I have to admit that I an lusting for a Fender Custom Shop Pro Strat that is listed in St Paul with the LSR, Wide 70s headstock and in Shell Pink. Ginny would approve of that one. A Valentines gift perhaps??? Decisions are more difficult when retired. I am ready for Valentines Chet!-- :luv: Darwin.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Since I found out that Larrivee build electric guitars I'm GAS'ing for one of these.

If I couldn't have the Larrivee I'd like a Bluesboy semi-hollow in Himilayan Blue, mint green or creme pickguard, cream binding and maple 7.5" neck in gun oil tint with vintage frets. Anyone know where I can get one? Please don't answer that.......

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:42 pm

D*mn you Philby!
Because I already have a remarkable Bluesboy, I sort of regret you bringing this Laravee thing to my attention.
Well, my wife does... ;+) - ed

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Yeah, good one Phil, now I want one of them too :D

You might, or might not, wish to LOOK AT THIS BLUESBOY for sale at Buffalo Bros......

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:10 pm

You might, or might not, wish to LOOK AT THIS BLUESBOY for sale at Buffalo Bros......

I resisted for a good 10 minutes then clicked the link.....

D#amn you for planting that image in my sub-conscious Jamie :D It will no doubt nag and fester there in the usual GAS way until it reveals itself as some kind of impulse buy....

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:28 pm

Mwahahahaha!

I nearly impulse bought it myself but managed to resist only because I already have a SH-BB. If you ever want to try one out let me know.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:35 pm

If you ever want to try one out let me know.

Thanks mate. For the sake of domestic harmony I'll try NOT to take you up on it :D It would be like pouring petrol on a GAS fire.

"Pouring Petrol on a GAS Fire" sounds like a great title for a country song.......