Black Friday

Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Success! I braved the crowds and the weather (37 degrees and rain) but I got that TV I wanted (40" LCD for $300) :banana:
After I left the store I went to some of the other places that were open but the lines were so long I just turned around and left, some places you couldn't even get in the parking lot. As glad as I am that I got what I went out for, I won't be doing that again any time soon.

LUNCH

I pretty much slept through lunch, but for breakfast I had two scrambled eggs with sausage, an english muffin, homefries (breakfast potatoes), and a chocolate milk. I couldn't even finish that because I'm still full from Thanksgiving.

OFF TOPIC

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday. Thanksgiving is the holiday I look forward to the most. It's my favorite meal, I get to see a lot of family I don't normally see, and I don't have to go nuts trying to think of gifts for everyone.
What is your favorite holiday?

G&L TOPIC

In keeping with the holiday spirit, any G&L products on your holiday wish list? or the next G&L product you're eying?

I have a couple of those BBE stomp boxes on my wish list. The next guitar I'm thinking about...as always I'm torn between three, and Asat Classic, a Bluesboy, or a George Fullerton Signature.

It's been a fun week, thanks for your responses!

I have yet to find a replacement reporter, I was trying to avoid those members that had recently done this, so if you're interested in volunteering please let me know

-Dave.

Re: Black Friday

Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:26 pm

My next G&L will most likely be a red flake ASAT Special deluxe with an ash back. I've wanted one for years, but wont be getting one for quite a while as I want to build a parts-o-caster as my next major guitar purchase. I know exactly what I want, and how much it will cost - I'm such a dork.....

My favourite holiday is the xmas and NYE week - its long, you get presents, you eat all sorts of good stuff, everyone everywhere is relaxed. And its usually nice and warm here!

Who's the next Lunch Reporter?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Dave_P wrote:I have yet to find a replacement reporter, I was trying to avoid those members that had recently done this, so if you're interested in volunteering please let me know

-Dave.

Hey Dave,

Nice job this week! Who's the next Lunch Reporter?

Let me know ASAP.

Thanks,