Need a Lunch Reporter for next week ...

Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:50 pm

I'm in between wedding preparation tasks, so I've got just enough time to ask for a volunteer for next week's Lunch Reporter duties.
If you have not had the opportunity to be a Lunch Reporter, now is your chance. As an added incentive, here
is the current list of BBE stomp boxes to choose from as the bonus for being the Weekly Lunch Reporter:

You will have a choice of one of these five BBE Stomp Boxes: Green Screamer, Sonic Stomp,
Bench Press, Soul Vibe, or 382i Sonic Maximizer.

Click on each stompbox name to see the BBE Sound webpage for each.

The first one to respond to this post will be next week's Lunch Reporter.

Re: Need a Lunch Reporter for next week ...

Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Fixed the links for you, Craig, but only in this post. No longer htm, but now aspx.

You will have a choice of one of these five BBE Stomp Boxes: Green Screamer, Sonic Stomp,

Ken...

Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:25 am

I'd love to handle the WLR if the good moderators will have me.

It would give me extra incentive to snap some photos of the G&L family to share with the rest of the class. The stomp box is just icing on the cake, really (though, to be honest, I'm a big fan of icing).

Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:54 am

everyone knows your guitars don't exist until you post pictures of them on the internet for the rest of us to see :P.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Ken Baker wrote:Fixed the links for you, Craig, but only in this post. No longer htm, but now aspx.

Ken...

Thanks, Ken for the corrections. They must have just recently made this change, and, of course, I did not take the time to test the links, like I usually do. :oops:

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Madcity Fats wrote:I'd love to handle the WLR if the good moderators will have me.

It would give me extra incentive to snap some photos of the G&L family to share with the rest of the class. The stomp box is just icing on the cake, really (though, to be honest, I'm a big fan of icing).

Madcity Fats,

Next week's LR duties are all yours.

Thanks for stepping up :thumbup:

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Craig wrote:Madcity Fats,

Next week's LR duties are all yours.

Thanks for stepping up :thumbup:

Happy to oblige.

sirmyghin wrote:everyone knows your guitars don't exist until you post pictures of them on the internet for the rest of us to see :P.

Well, it's about tme I brought them into existence after playing the darn things all these years. ;)