Lunch Report - December 30, 2023

Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:22 pm

Lunch today was Eggs Eisenhower, grits and ham, buttermilk biscuit and collard greens.
Down home southern food or as we used to call it down south, "food".

We have a great Louisiana kitchen nearby so despite living in the Rocky Mountains I still get my soul food when I crave it.

G&L content is a visit to the LGS for the area, 'Guitars, Etc'. These folks were G&L dealers for years but for some reason dropped the line for a while. They've just started to bring them back in having received a batch of ASATs including one Custom Shop. They're in a much larger space now and now have more display space for the product. Looking forward to seeing the S-types, Dohenys, Kilotons, etc start to arrive at some point.

Here's that CS-Asat. Bigsby Trem, Champagne Sparkle and all!
ImageCSASAT2 by Jack Breeding, on Flickr

Happy (G&L) New Year all, here's to more in '24!

TJ

Re: Lunch Report - December 30, 2023

Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:48 am

Hi TexasJack!

Thanks for the LR and a happy New Years Eve to ya!

That sounds like the perfect lunch to me. :thumbup: Kinda goes with my biscuits and bacon this morning.

That champagne color is a beauty. I’ve never had or mastered a Bigsby but would like to give one an extended try to see how I really feel. Maybe I could bring out my inner Duane Eddy.

Here’s to more G&L in 2024! If Santa didn’t bring what was on our list hopefully we can find it hiding somewhere at a bottom feeder price.

Re: Lunch Report - December 30, 2023

Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:30 pm

Howdy TexasJack!
that is a sweet looking ASAT, love the champagne metal flake finish, very appropriate for the New Year holiday.
with the black guard and the bigsby, has a vintage vibe.
i gulped down some tortellini soup and cauliflower for lunch, I always work the New Years wkd so I can have Christmas off.
We'll be out at Keystone and Copper this year for the annual trip out west in early Feb. Hoping for great snow. Colorado never disappoints!
HNY all!