Lunch Report, 5/26/10

Wed May 26, 2010 10:59 am

So, anyone here work with their spouses? :evil:

Today, leftover Angel Hair pasta and asparagus.

Re: Lunch Report, 5/26/10

Wed May 26, 2010 2:05 pm

No business partnership; just a domestic one. Angel Hair pasta is tough to reheat... Unless it was a bit al dente first.

Wed May 26, 2010 2:49 pm

I met my wife at work about 15 years ago. It was a large corporation and we didn't really work together but met thru mutual friends at work. She left that job about 12-13 years ago so we haven't worked together in years.

Wed May 26, 2010 3:50 pm

I too met my wife, now my ex-wife, while working with the same company. It was a good arrangement, as she was very handy to have around, but was in a building down the street. I know of others who work with their spouses in the same office, etc. It seems like it's rather difficult go be around each other so much.

Thu May 27, 2010 6:34 am

I met my hot little wife at one of our shows in 2002. As for my job, frankly, I'm not at liberty to divulge the particulars of the agency I work for, and all that that implies. Let me put it this way. Every so often things happen that can't be rationalized in a conventional way. People want to know their government has a response. I am that response.

Thu May 27, 2010 6:43 am

Spot wrote:I met my hot little wife at one of our shows in 2002. As for my job, frankly, I'm not at liberty to divulge the particulars of the agency I work for, and all that that implies. Let me put it this way. Every so often things happen that can't be rationalized in a conventional way. People want to know their government has a response. I am that response.

So, you crawl out of the swamp and onto the stage... Global warming must give you more places to live.

Thu May 27, 2010 12:10 pm

No wife at my main job, but we do run a custom framing business on the side.
I am the official delivery man for the frame jobs.

I guess the best way to approach working and living together is to limit work discussions at home. But this is coming from somebody who doesn't have the problem. LOL

Thu May 27, 2010 7:05 pm

elduave wrote:So, anyone here work with their spouses?

Yes. My wife is the front woman and "benevolent" dictator of our band. We've spent a LOT of time on stage together, and after almost 20 years of cohabitation it's all good. She ROCKS my world!

Peace...

GDub