BBE Soul Vibe (anyone here own 1?)

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:18 am

I just ordered a Soul Vibe from Amazon for [price removed by Admin-See G&LDP Guidelines]. I really like the simplicity of having only 2 knobs and could use a rotating speaker type of effect. + The paint job on the Soul Vibe is cherry! I hope it doesn't sound too much like my MXR phase 90. I love Hendrixy Univibe sounds & hope this little pedal will deliver. Anyone else already own/use this stomp box?

Re: BBE Soul Vibe (anyone here own 1?)

Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Hang on to your receipt! See Tim's post in the Marketplace (or whatever we're calling it over here) about the Group buy on BBE pedals. You might be able to get a better deal!

Pat

Edit to add link:

http://guitarsbyleo.com/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=192

Re: BBE Soul Vibe (anyone here own 1?)

Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:15 am

I received my Soul Vibe pedal a few days ago from Amazon and have had a bit of time to play around with it. I like the simplicity of its 2 knobs. I'm not 1 of those types who likes to tweak pedals for hours. It does a good leslie/rotating speaker/vibe effect. Not too overstated and not too understated...just enough. The pedal was a real bargain given the insane prices of some of its vibe competitors. I also really like the cheesy graphics on it , which is another added bonus. Cool pedal! :banana:

-Sara