Re: G&L FALLOUT – How ‘bout Some Shameless Love

Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:09 pm

lefty_major wrote:I'm not Craig but he has posted on this forum that the Fallout is now available for Lefties. I was going to order one but at the time the only neck option was the standard #1. I like #3.

As of August 1, 2014, all of the current neck options are available on the Fallout model.
See: Lefty Fallout?

:ugeek:

Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:31 pm

A few weeks ago, I stopped in Guitarworks in Greenwood, Indiana while on vacation. I found a Fallout with a one piece East Indian Walnut (Monkey Pod) body and fell in love. This Fallout is amazing (in looks and sound).

Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:42 pm

i need a pickguard like that..lol...but dont want to pay 50.00 for it.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:01 pm

Chiming in with a sonic blue Tribute Fallout, this is a seriously unique guitar. First guitar I own that actually feels alive. It has a fantastic attack to every note, its got the country twang and the funky glass and serious snarl on either pup when distorted or fuzzed. Just very inspiring and adaptable, what more can you say? I will admit its a little more difficult to play than my Epiphone SG because of the higher tension of a normal scale, but you soon forget about it; I don't have any trouble with bends on a 10" string anywhere on the neck. It will be very difficult to knock my #1 off its perch at the same or higher price.