Anyone have photos of the Satin Vintage Tint neck finish

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:12 am

On a maple neck preferably. Ordering a new Legacy and not a fan of the gloss finish going over the fretboard. Looking to go with the Satin Vintage Tint finish, however, not seeing a whole lot of pics being that it's a new offering. Thanks!

Re: Anyone have photos of the Satin Vintage Tint neck finish

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:27 pm

this was a comanche recently on ebay with a satin vintage finish. the color looks the same to me only it is matte.

i think you really need to see it in person to understand how it looks compared to gloss but with imagination and these pictures showing the color is the same i am going to order satin vintage or satin light tint depending on the finish i end up choosing.

the satin feels so much better than gloss to me. i really do not like the sheen and feel of a gloss neck.

Re: Anyone have photos of the Satin Vintage Tint neck finish

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:17 pm

jhahn812 wrote:On a maple neck preferably. Ordering a new Legacy and not a fan of the gloss finish going over the fretboard. Looking to go with the Satin Vintage Tint finish, however, not seeing a whole lot of pics being that it's a new offering. Thanks!

Also, see this post in the G&L Knowledgebase, General G&L Questions sub-forum: Comparison of Neck Finishes.

:ugeek: