Where is G&L at NAMM

Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:23 pm

I can't find them or BBE at NAMM.?

Re: Where is G&L at NAMM

Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:23 pm

ChrisPcritter wrote:I can't find them or BBE at NAMM.?

Like last year, they have chosen not to have a booth at NAMM. The essential priority for them is to put the maximum amount of dollars
into consumer advertising programs with the objective of bringing more customers into their dealer's stores. It proved to be very successful
last year with substantially higher sales than in 2010.

They fully intend to exhibit at the NAMM Show as soon as it again makes business sense for them. In any event, they will attend the January
show with Rob Rizzuto’s sales team in full force supporting their sales reps from around the country. They will be showing dealers around
the G&L factory, just a few minutes from Anaheim, to see how these instruments are made with great skill and much love.

:ugeek:

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Bummer they were in the program so I was looking all over when I couldn't find them in the booth the program showed..

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:57 am

ChrisPcritter wrote:Bummer they were in the program so I was looking all over when I couldn't find them in the booth the program showed..

I did the same thing, for the same reason.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:48 am

They weren't at NAMM indeed, altough I've seen Steve a couple of times walking around NAMM. I was fortunate to join a factory visit at the G&L factory in Fullerton the day before NAMM started, amazing experience!