wooheeeee done done done !!!

Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:46 am

Hi fellow g&l enthusiasts...
I have to share my joy, I placed an order for...... drrrrrrrrums.... guess what ?, an asat classic custom, vintage white RW fingerboard....
and now the hardest part begins, waiting !

anyway, that year ends with pride and joy !

Have a nice party all of you (and a big big thanks for all your good advices)

cheers, Supereiv

Re: wooheeeee done done done !!!

Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:10 am

Congrats. That will be a Happy New Year indeed :happy0065: Awesome cosmetics, looking forward to see some pics. Hope it arrives soon!

- Jos

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:48 am

thanks,
by the way, I forgot to say that it supports a tortoise pickguard....

Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:48 am

Congrats!! Sounds like a beaut!!

It seems there are a number of us here who have placed orders in the last few months. I placed one for a Legacy HB about 6 weeks ago. Was told three weeks ago they were just getting ready to start on it. Have no idea how long until it's in my hands, but the anticipation is building!!

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:46 am

Actually it will be different for me, the ASAT was in stock, so I just clicked on the "buy me" button :D and the guitar shipped yesterday from OR.
But it's the first time I buy a guitar sight unseen, kinda scary experience.....yes, I must trust G&L reliability (if that ASAT is as good as my legacy, it will be a winner for sure)

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Well, that's probably better, then. Before Christmas I was fine with the waiting...since the New Year however, I'm much more anxious! Not sure what happened, but hopefully I can get it back under control here!

Anyway, here's hoping that the ASAT delivers at or above expectations!!

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:47 am

Now comes the fun part,
calling the dealer everyday like a kid in the back seat of the car
is it there yet
is it there yet
is it there yet
is it there yet
is it there yet
is it there yet
is it there yet

Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:54 am

definitely :lol: !!
except it's with the website of USPS and the tracking number.... every single hour, click, click click....
But I understand it can't be long, it has to travel from Portland OR to Paris France, that's a long trip....

Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:13 am

I had to wait three months for Mesa to build and deliver my Lonestar amp.t was brutal, and to make it even worse, I left the band I was in a month before it arrived!
I have not giged it yet, and has been two years now.
Anyhoo, enjoy the anticipation.It will make the delivery that much sweeter! :happy0065:
Cheers!
Vinnyk

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:39 pm

I ordered an ASAT exactly one month ago tomorrow. I love the ASAT that I own and play it everyday so I thought the waiting would not be bad but now it's starting to get to me. My dealer said 8 weeks but I was in denial. I am finding myself daydreaming about it everyday and every time I get a call from a number I don't recognize, I hope it's my dealer. Argh!