99 rampage Q

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:15 am

hey guys!

just registered my mint condition 99 Re-issue rampage. it is number #12 of #70. i told by the guy i got it off of that the first 11 were set aside for the employees. meaning #12 was the first one available to the public?? is this true? i cant find anything on that information. thanks!!

Re: 99 rampage Q

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Anger_Rising wrote:hey guys!

just registered my mint condition 99 Re-issue rampage. it is number #12 of #70. i told by the guy i got it off of that the first 11 were set aside for the employees. meaning #12 was the first one available to the public?? is this true? i cant find anything on that information. thanks!!

Hi and Welcome! :greet:

I have not heard this and it seems quite unlikely. Perhaps there were 11 which went to distributors outside of the USA. Please do post a photo of your Custom Creations Rampage.
G&L doesn't even have one posted on the Custom Creations page.

To post photos here, check out the guitarsbyleo.com History and G&LDP Guidelines document. There
is a section on posting photos.

Hope this helps.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:21 pm

thanks!!! thats what i was told. the previous owner researched it and thats what he came up with.. who knows..lol

ImageImage

Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:47 am

Wow, that's a beauty you've got there. Congratulations!
I hear those can be turned up to eleven ;+) - ed

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:35 am

haha! thanks!! it rips, thats for sure. i love it!!! it has just a couple little nicks on the whole guitar. its closest to mint condition i believe that you can find. i got lucky!! :banana:

my brother just got a 1 of 1 prototype rampage shipped in. he will be on soon posting pics of it. ill let him tell the story on it. lol

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks for the photos! It looks to be in great shape.

BTW, I just added two new entries to the G&L Knowledgebase in the General G&L Questions sub-forum about
the original Rampage and one on the Custom Creations 2000 model.

See: What are the specifications of the original G&L Rampage? and Custom Creations 2000 Rampage vs original Rampage.

Hope this helps.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:53 pm

That thing looks nice

Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:54 pm

thanks to both of you guys!!! that info def comes in handy. i never was completely sure what the differences were. some are obvious and some you scratch your head on. lol. thanks a lot!!

i have to say i was a little shocked. i thought i would see a little bit more about the rampage on here. theres def way more to g&l then the rampage of course..