New guitar day!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:35 pm

My (estimated to be a '09) legacy deluxe black burst showed up today and i've only put it down long enough to take a couple pics and register it.Picked her up from Buffalo Bros and was a great,painless experience (there s a plug for them,haha).Love the #1 neck and flamed top.Put a graphtech string tree on her earlier.

It was getting dark when i attempted this pic.Cant see the gorgeous flame top very well.

One thing that did stick out to me is that the saddles are a different design from my '98 and '08 S500.Is this just a new different design thing or,,,,,,

Legacy deluxe

'08 S500

Just wanted to share and show the newest family member.I'll take some better pics soon.Comanche and ASAT are on the radar as well.

Take care.

Re: New guitar day!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Happy NGD! Beautiful guitar. As you can see from my avatar I'm partial to the color.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Very nice. I love the blackburst Legacy Deluxe! Looks just like my asat deluxe but obviously in a legacy model. I believe the general consensus is that pics of the blackburst flame maple tops do not even come close to showing the beauty, depth, and detail that the deluxe actually has in person. I love posting a pic of my new G&L any time i can... :D

Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:19 am

blackburst looks really sharp !
congratulations lucky man :happy0065:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Very nice looker. If I ever did other than ASAT body would go H-S-S like yers!

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Thanks guys.

Heres a little better pic of the maple cap.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Nice!

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:09 pm

No one has any idea about the saddles,huh?Bummer. :?

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:58 pm

Interesting observation I just looked at my 2004 mahogany S500, and it looks like something in between those.
I don't have a camera handy, so no pics.

Cheers
L-zr