Ordered a Legacy HB today. The wait begins!

Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi all.

I'm new to this forum. I ordered a Legacy HB today and I'm pretty stoked. Tobacco Burst with locking tuners, graphite nut and #3 neck (I'm used to playing Gibson guitars).

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has a similar guitar. It will help ease the pain of waiting.

Call me Faceman.

Re: Ordered a Legacy HB today. The wait begins!

Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:09 am

How you doing Faceman? When you getting your Legacy HB then?

I've got a 'stock' Legacy HB in Natural Gloss with a tortoiseshell pickguard. The only 'tweak' is the graphite nut I had fitted. It plays great.

Cheers.

Bill

Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:40 pm

I had a Tribute model Legacy HB and wish I never got rid of it. Every tone that comes out of is great.

Congrats.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:11 pm

I've probably got a few months before my guitar arrives. I'm not sure what the build time is but I was to that it could be about 75 days. That would bring me to mid-December. It will be a nice Christmas gift to myself. :clap:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:18 pm

I will be getting mine in tomorrow or wednesday. It is an ASAT special, #3 neck, graphite nut, locking tuners. I was quoted 90 days build time, it will have arrived around 50! So it seems factory is (or was at least) running ahead of time in september.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:15 pm

I hope your LHB comes much sooner than you expect, and that you get much more of a guitar than you expected. I am close to ordering the same thing, but I am just not sure if I want to pull the trigger right now. What did you get on yours, finish wise, neck, etc..?