Result on which G&L

Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:01 pm

I posted the question " which G&L would be best for me, Legacy, S-500 or Sky Hawk ? I am a fan of Hendrix and Gilmour and wouldn't mind if I could try to get an ok Page sound thrown in. I asked this of the readers here and of a number of the G&L dealers listed at G&L.com . The readers here voted Legacy, Dealer ended up 9 Legacy,7 S-500 and 1 tribute Comanche. I watched eBay and Craigs list religiously yet the best deal I found was from a dealer that I found here when I asked my question. Not only did this dealer have the best price on the net, he has the best service I have ever experienced from any retailer of any product.
Erick at C.B.Perkins in California is as good as it gets when it comes to service and his prices are very good. He sold me a pristine"I can't tell it is not new" couple year old Legacy for $525.00 . A much better deal than I saw in the last few weeks on eBay or my local Craigs list.
I want to thank all of those who gave me their input and a special thanks to Erick who made me the proud owner of a beautiful American made Legacy.

Peace

Re: Result on which G&L

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:09 am

Congrats.

Re: Result on which G&L

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Hey Glenert,

I have been buying my G&Ls from Erick for quite a while. I now have quite a few of them.

Congrats,

edg