Can I contact G&L by email?

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:23 pm

If so what is the address?

Re: Can I contact G&L by email?

Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:19 pm

nascarbean_97 wrote:If so what is the address?

Go to G&L's main website and click on Contact Info on the menu selection to the left.

Hope this helps.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Looks like no email if this is the only way to find contact info... Thanks anyways!

Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:56 am

The only e-mail addresses are for repairs... Thanks anyways!

Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:49 am

What exactly are you looking for anyway? These guys aren't really direct sale, but a dealer can intermediate questions for you.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:42 pm

I was wondering about the neck profile/thickness of the new legacy/asat HB and no one seems to have any in stock yet so I can't ask my local G&L dealer

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:28 pm

The legacy being what it is would have a #1 neck, likely (12" rad, 1 5/8 at nut), seeing as legacy was a tribute to leo I would want to say heritage neck, not classic. But if you email John@buffalobros , I wager he would know (works in the shop with Tim, albeit I think is running the store right now) they are a good quick bunch, I would have orderred from em had they been in Canada (instead I went local, and my dealer is also excellent).

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:37 pm

I emailed him, and it says something like slim hard rock maple neck when all the other tributes only say hard rock maple neck so that's what mad eme wonder

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Ah you are looking at tributes, no clue, they have different necks. Sorry I cannot help

Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:01 pm

nascarbean_97 wrote:I was wondering about the neck profile/thickness of the new legacy/asat HB and no one seems to have any in stock yet so I can't ask my local G&L dealer

Both of them have a 13.75" neck radius. It is listed on the main G&L website.

Hope this helps.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:22 pm

I'm looking for the neck itself but thanks anyways!