Help selling my g and l asat special.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:20 am

Hi guys!

Im kinda new to this site, and im trying to sell my g and l asat special ( i think its a special). You see it does not say special on the neck although it has the same spec as the ones for sale now on the g and l website. Its a 1996 model i will put up a pic if i knew how??

I have tried selling on ebay but no one even bids, im not asking much really either. I need to sell to buy a bluesboy that im in love with!! :luv: :luv: :luv:

Any one have any ideas??

Cheers!

Re: Help selling my g and l asat special.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:26 am

How do i upload a pic of the beauty?

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:35 am

http://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/arapratt/

there is a piccy.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:13 am

Aye it is a special, nice axe btw. If it had a #3 and I didn't have one incoming I would probably jump on something like that,

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:23 am

CRAIGY ASAT wrote:Hi guys!

Im kinda new to this site, and im trying to sell my g and l asat special ( i think its a special). You see it does not say special on the neck although it has the same spec as the ones for sale now on the g and l website. Its a 1996 model i will put up a pic if i knew how??

I have tried selling on ebay but no one even bids, im not asking much really either. I need to sell to buy a bluesboy that im in love with!! :luv: :luv: :luv:

Any one have any ideas??

Cheers!

Please review our G&LDP Guidelines, as we don't allow
posting of For Sale or Want Ads here. There is a section on posting photos which provide you with details on posting them on
the G&LDP.

Also check the List of Regular Production ASAT-style guitars post in the G&L Knowledgebase's General G&L Questions subforum.

When you are ready to post your Marketplace Ad, you will need to register your guitar in our G&L Registry first.

Discussion on selling strategies are fine here, just don't post your Ad here.

Thank your for your cooperation.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:42 am

In my experience, if you post some decent photos and are honest about the condition of the instrument, a G&L will otherwise sell itself.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:51 am

Does anybody know what the finish is called on my guitar?
It's a blue with the woodgrain showing through it. I think it's swamp ash wood. I have been on the g and l site but I can't find a finish that is the same. Clearblue is the closest I guess.

Thanks

Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:08 am

CRAIGY ASAT wrote:Does anybody know what the finish is called on my guitar?
It's a blue with the woodgrain showing through it. I think it's swamp ash wood. I have been on the g and l site but I can't find a finish that is the same. Clearblue is the closest I guess.

Thanks

Yes, that is Clear Blue on a Swamp Ash body.

Here's your picture:

Hope this helps.