NEW VIDEO! ASAT Special Today ...

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:23 pm

Learn about ASAT Special and what sets it apart from Leo's first single-cutaway model.

Re: NEW VIDEO! ASAT Special Today ...

Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:59 pm

Cheers to you Darth! :happy0065:

That is a beautiful piece of G&L marketing. A little bit of history, design, fandom, and tone expectation goes a LONG WAY.

Spread the news. :sign0011:

Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:26 pm

Thx, cool vid, asat special is one of my fav's for all of the reasons said,
here's my current one, a 2007, a little personalized!

Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:34 am

Paradox: this is a good video to attach to the listing when you sell your ASAT Special. :)

Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:16 am

Anybody else notice two string trees on the turquoise ASAT? I don’t recall seeing two string trees before. Are they now put two string trees on the new ones?

Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:41 am

Good catch and very interesting, at 0:06 the turquoise has two and at 1:14 the blue one only has one.

New headstock design, inquiring minds want to know?

Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:08 am

Pretty cool video. I prefer videos like the newish Commanche one- more playing. less talking.

Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:27 am

Challenger wrote:Anybody else notice two string trees on the turquoise ASAT? I don’t recall seeing two string trees before. Are they now put two string trees on the new ones?

I, too noticed right away and, that the string trees are different from the ones sold in the On-Line store as stock items. I sent your post to Dave and here is his reply:
Hi Craig, sorry about that. It was a demo guitar that got tinkered with and nobody caught that either.