New Category on the G&L On-Line Store: Builder’s Choice ...

Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:27 pm

New Category on the G&L On-Line Store: Builder’s Choice

Guitar building, like guitar playing, is a skilled and creative process. At G&L we have several ranges that we make here on Fender Avenue,
from our Custom Shop to our Fullerton Deluxe and CLF Research ranges to our “Build to Order” program. Builder’s Choice allows our
talented craftsmen the opportunity to build instruments that they decide are cool choices for a wide variety of players, whether they’re G&L aficionados
or new fans of the brand.

See something you like? The actual instruments available here can be purchased through your local G&L dealer and shipped out within two business days.
Alternatively, you can order right here.*

*Sold only in the 48 contiguous states of the US.

Click on this link to open the Builder's Choice page in a new tab: BuildersChoice.

Re: New Category on the G&L On-Line Store: Builder’s Choice

Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:07 pm

Very cool option, that’s a purty Z-3 ya got there. :happy0065:

This is only gonna give me more GAS!

Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:16 am

sam wrote:Very cool option, that’s a purty Z-3 ya got there. :happy0065:

This is only gonna give me more GAS!

That Z3 also caught my eye immediately - beautiful finish - I'd have liked it more if they put the same figured wood and finish on the headstock instead of the glitter, but I could live it. :D

Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:26 am

Getting pretty rich for me. Almost 3k for an ASAT?
The Fallout has a slim C with 1 5/8 nut width- I like it- it's a rarity on G&Ls these days; it seems everything is the Modern Classic specs.
Still waiting to see an ASAT with Doheny p'ups.

Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:32 am

The neck spec on the Fallout jumped out to me, nice to see something other than a 9.5 radius. Prices are getting delusional however.

Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:24 pm

Have to agree with Paul on the “delusional” comment. Unfortunately I think this on everything in the world these days. I do like the “Builders Choice” options, but the specs will have to be dead on to what I would want to buy. I’m a real bottom dweller when shopping, and can’t remember the last new one I bought.