Anyone have pics of Lemon Drop finish

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:54 am

As the title says, I kind of what some better pics of Lemon drop finish, and google is not my friend. the G&L site could really do with some better pictures/more pictures of their finishes. I am currently torn between this and orange.

Re: Anyone have pics of Lemon Drop finish

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:37 pm

sirmyghin wrote:As the title says, I kind of what some better pics of Lemon drop finish, and google is not my friend. the G&L site could really do with some better pictures/more pictures of their finishes. I am currently torn between this and orange.

Guitar Adoptions has several photos of this finish on their website. For some reason, they call it Vintage Yellow instead of the G&L name of Lemondrop.

Hope this helps.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:54 am

Thanks Craig, it appears much less subtle than the pictures on the G&L site. I think they could benefit highly from having a wide array of pictures for each colour, and quality pictures to boot. I don't like guess work when choosing the colour, and can't say I like that as much as the picture on their site. The G&L site shows sort of a faint yellow tint, those ones are in your face yellow, one is even brownish.

Although those may be honey not lemon drop? Who knows, either way unlikely I will get it as I cannot find definite pictures.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Thanks Ieso, that looks better than most pics I have found.