Orange flake WR gas attack serious

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:46 am

Orange WR? Now I have to wonder aloud whether anyone knows if G&L would make this with a nice CHUNKY-section neck option, but still with Will's skulls in the board, and also with a real Will-type beefy back pup, not just a regular one in that slot?
Assuming it would be in the super-great quality of woods that my Asat is, it could become a very real gas issue. Help!

Re: Orange flake WR gas attack serious

Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:35 am

NickHorne wrote:Orange WR? Now I have to wonder aloud whether anyone knows if G&L would make this with a nice CHUNKY-section neck option, but still with Will's skulls in the board, and also with a real Will-type beefy back pup, not just a regular one in that slot?
Assuming it would be in the super-great quality of woods that my Asat is, it could become a very real gas issue. Help!

As far as I know, the Will Ray Signature model can be ordered with the various neck options G&L now offer. This model comes standard with the special WR spec bridge pickup.

Work with your local G&L dealer to order the guitar with the specific neck preference you want.

Keep us informed on your order and when it does arrive, post a pic or two of that twangy bad boy. :alright:

Hope this helps (... fuel that serious GAS ;) )

Thanks!

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:16 am

Thanks Craig, also for your reply re pups. Will do. ;)