New Owner of a Legacy!!

Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:09 pm

I am a new owner of a Legacy and I love it. This also makes me new to the forum. Very impressed so far. Just recieved it so I should have a more detailed impression later. Now some pics...and hello!!!

Re: New Owner of a Legacy!!

Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Hi trucktub,
First welcome to the forum. Second, congrats with your purchase. That is one beautiful looking guitar! Very classy :happy0065: Third, nobody on this forum evidently has to 'strong arm' you into publishing pics to 'prove the existence' of your instrument ;) Fourthly, I hope you'll also register your guitar in the registry (if you haven't done so already).

Rock on.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:45 pm

That is a sweet looking axe. I love the black pick guard.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:20 pm

A sweet Legacy indeed! BTW welcome to the forum!

Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:25 am

Welcome to the forum, looks pretty good, just watch out for those fingerprints :D

Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:59 pm

sirmyghin wrote:Welcome to the forum, looks pretty good, just watch out for those fingerprints :D

No kidding. Will definetly need to keep the cloth handy! But it'll be worth the trouble.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:01 pm

yowhatsshakin wrote:Hi trucktub,
First welcome to the forum. Second, congrats with your purchase. That is one beautiful looking guitar! Very classy :happy0065: Third, nobody on this forum evidently has to 'strong arm' you into publishing pics to 'prove the existence' of your instrument ;) Fourthly, I hope you'll also register your guitar in the registry (if you haven't done so already).

Rock on.

I will do that! Thanks! No arm twisting here. I really think it is a beautiful instrument and I don't mind showing it off. Plays even better!