New G&L Owner Here

Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:50 pm

I recently went through a number of guitars... Coming and going, and I finally decided that rather than keep that going, I'd find a good quality guitar that I could keep long term. So, I found a 2004 Legacy HB. I'm not sure what the color is, though the pics make it look white, it's more of a pearlescent color that looks yellow at times. It appears to be stock, minus the Gender bent steel saddles. The originals came with it, as did the term bar and case. Though the case is pretty beat up. Can any of you tell me anything more about what color this is? Either way, I'm glad to be here!

Hmm, can't see to load pictures... I'll have to do some research.

Re: New G&L Owner Here

Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:26 pm

Tacomamc wrote:I recently went through a number of guitars... Coming and going, and I finally decided that rather than keep that going, I'd find a good quality guitar that I could keep long term. So, I found a 2004 Legacy HB. I'm not sure what the color is, though the pics make it look white, it's more of a pearlescent color that looks yellow at times. It appears to be stock, minus the Gender bent steel saddles. The originals came with it, as did the term bar and case. Though the case is pretty beat up. Can any of you tell me anything more about what color this is? Either way, I'm glad to be here!

Hmm, can't see to load pictures... I'll have to do some research.

Welcome to our site! :greet:

It is likely Pearl White. Please post some photos (front and back) and we will be able to determine which white color it is, since there were three whites: White, Pearl White and Vintage White in 2004.

For posting photos, see this post: Welcome! Read This First and look for the link to the Tutorial: Posting photos post.

Looking forward to seeing your Legacy HB. :searching: