My G&L history?

Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:38 pm

Can someone please point me in the direction in finding bout about my G&L? What can be known by the serial number? Can G&L tell me when it was made? Where it was shipped to originally? It is custom "relic" stlye Legacy, using aged parts and an aged finish for a vintage look. When were these offered? It bears the serial number CLF57862. It is a USA model. Please someone help, I would love to know more about the history of this guitar.

Re: My G&L history?

Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:29 pm

lukewilson27 wrote:Can someone please point me in the direction in finding bout about my G&L? What can be known by the serial number? Can G&L tell me when it was made? Where it was shipped to originally? It is custom "relic" stlye Legacy, using aged parts and an aged finish for a vintage look. When were these offered? It bears the serial number CLF57862. It is a USA model. Please someone help, I would love to know more about the history of this guitar.

The G&L USA Rustic models first came out in 2009, see: Production List of G&L Instruments (USA).

For Info on Serial Numbers see: Serial number significance.

To get the factory details on your USA Rustic Legacy, contact Memo [Service Manager] at the G&L Factory.
Here's the link to the contact info: Tech_Support.

We also have a copy of the 2009 G&L Catalog in our Gallery, G&L Catalog (PDF file).

Hope this helps

Re: My G&L history?

Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:59 pm

This is amazing information!!! Thanks!!!