Factory Tour DVD

Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:22 pm

This question is for anyone who purchased a 2007 F-100 Return Edition or a 2007 Phyllis Blonde new. Factory Tour DVDs were supplied with these instruments and I received a postcard with the guitar to send into G&L to order this DVD as it wasn't available when the guitar was shipped to the dealer. I sent it in Mid March and have not received it or heard from anyone. I should probably contact G&L but am not sure who to contact. Has anyone else received this DVD or experienced this? :confused0007: Thanks--Darwin

Re: Factory Tour DVD

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:03 pm

darwinohm wrote:This question is for anyone who purchased a 2007 F-100 Return Edition or a 2007 Phyllis Blonde new. Factory Tour DVDs were supplied with these instruments and I received a postcard with the guitar to send into G&L to order this DVD as it wasn't available when the guitar was shipped to the dealer. I sent it in Mid March and have not received it or heard from anyone. I should probably contact G&L but am not sure who to contact. Has anyone else received this DVD or experienced this? :confused0007: Thanks--Darwin

Hi Darwin,

You should contact Contact Mike Castaldo at mcastaldo@glguitars.com or Chris Robosan at repairs@glguitars.com.
This contact information is on G&L's main website on the Support page.

Hope this helps.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:14 am

Thanks Craig. Will do!-- Darwin

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:41 am

Per Craigs advice I sent an e-mail to Mike Castaldo this morning. He responded in less than an hour and a half latter by saying that they would send me one asap. Now, that is what I call customer service!!!!! Couldn't be finer as I'm sure the California factory just opened for the day. Thanks G&L and Craig.-- Darwin

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:04 am

Right on!

Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:02 am

My Factory Tour DVD arrived yesterday and it was fun to watch. Thanks to Craig and Mike for the prompt resolution of this inquiry. G&L customer service continues to be tops in my opinion. --Darwin