OK now I'm committed

Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:07 pm

After a long afternoon messaging with the hugely helpful Jason Mendelson of Fret Nation, we managed to negotiate our way through the Option Order list.
So hopefully in a couple of months time I'll be able to post some pics of a rather lovely ASAT Classic S.
Realise that I will have duty and vat to pay but dealing with someone on the other side of the pond, who knows the products inside out is so worthwhile.

Re: OK now I'm committed

Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:26 pm

Congratulations Richard, great choice! :thumbup:

We will be looking for pictures and updates.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:39 am

Richard M wrote:After a long afternoon messaging with the hugely helpful Jason Mendelson of Fret Nation, we managed to negotiate our way through the Option Order list.
So hopefully in a couple of months time I'll be able to post some pics of a rather lovely ASAT Classic S.
Realise that I will have duty and vat to pay but dealing with someone on the other side of the pond, who knows the products inside out is so worthwhile.

What options did you order?

Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:20 am

Maple cap, blackburst finish, pickguard delete, quarter sawn neck and maple board, black headstock,

While to hang on before pictures, but I couldn't believe how excited I was once committed

Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:23 am

That sounds like a winner to me! :happy0065:

Looking forward to the real deal pics