Another New G&L - Send Help

Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:50 am

I literally posted 4 weeks ago about my first G&L. Well...now another is coming in. This was the one I originally wanted but the seller and I couldn't come to an agreement, but 1 month later - we did come to an agreement.

2014 ASAT Classic S
12" Radius
5 Way Switch
Swamp Ash

I'm quite excited about this one.

Re: Another New G&L - Send Help

Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:13 am

fanoftinybiscuits wrote:I literally posted 4 weeks ago about my first G&L. Well...now another is coming in. This was the one I originally wanted but the seller and I couldn't come to an agreement, but 1 month later - we did come to an agreement.

2014 ASAT Classic S
12" Radius
5 Way Switch
Swamp Ash

I'm quite excited about this one.

Your ASAT Classic S Alnico is a beauty! :thumbup:

When you get a chance, please do add it to our G&L Registry.

Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:22 am

I will once I get it in

Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:19 pm

Well done, cheers! :clap:

What’s next on yer wish list?

Remember, You can never have too many ASAT’S!!

Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:26 am

That looks like a blast to play!

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:15 am

Got it in, and it's fantastic. Very different than my 97 ASAT Special, but you can feel the similarities. I will say this - the alnico pickups are really great - no ice pick in the bridge. And the Strat 'quack' is legitimately good. Couldn't be happier.

Now I need to find a Legacy....

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:56 pm

That ASAT Classic S looks Sweet !!!
However, I believe you have “G&L’itis” once acquired there is no known cure. The best method of treatment is simply to ensure you have enough space to store them all.
I know my case of it started with just an ASAT Special, then a Legacy followed soon after, and then an ASAT Classic Semi Hollow... and now i find myself looking at Doheny and others...