CLF-Research L2000 Left Handed Available?

Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:18 am

Does anyone know if the CLF-Research L-2000 is available or can be ordered in a left handed model? There was nothing stated in the specs on a left handed option.

I tried to contact G&L by email, but I have not received a response as of yet. Is a phone call the better option? I went to my closes dealer, but he did not have any other information either.

Thanks

Re: CLF-Research L2000 Left Handed Available?

Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:21 am

waubain wrote:Does anyone know if the CLF-Research L-2000 is available or can be ordered in a left handed model? There was nothing stated in the specs on a left handed option.

I tried to contact G&L by email, but I have not received a response as of yet. Is a phone call the better option? I went to my closes dealer, but he did not have any other information either.

Thanks

Yes, it is my understanding that they can be ordered in a left handed version.
Left-handed versions are available on all instruments except where noted as "(right-hand only)".
See: Current List of G&L Lefty USA standard production Models.

I suggest you go or call your nearest G&L dealer and ask them to contact G&L to verify this.

Hope this helps.

Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:12 am

Thank you for the link. That does help.

I did go to my nearest dealer, but the owner was not there so not a lot of help.

I will call on Monday to the dealer where I ordered my SB-2. They were great help, but are few hours drive away.

Thanks again.

Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:24 am

waubain wrote:Thank you for the link. That does help.

I did go to my nearest dealer, but the owner was not there so not a lot of help.

I will call on Monday to the dealer where I ordered my SB-2. They were great help, but are few hours drive away.

Thanks again.

Please do report your findings here.

Thanks.

Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:26 pm

I finally got the chance to call my local G&L dealer.

Yes, the CLF-Research L2000 is available in a Left Hand model . It has to go through the custom shop, so there will be an additional charge. The positive side, is you can request any options you like such as wood choice, neck type and body finishing options. G&L told the dealer there was a 12 week waiting period at this time of the year.