Looking for a usa asat iii neck on Maple 3 bolts vint. Spec

Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:33 am

Hi everyone, more used to communicate within hfc than hère, i switched to gl asat recently after the discovery of the brand.

More used to a Maple neck, i soûls like to know if someone would be interested. If birdeye, i add à bonus.

Please let me know by mail gmihelcic@gmail.com. Ghamerinfrance on hfc

Cheers

Re: Looking for a usa asat iii neck on Maple 3 bolts vint. S

Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:15 am

There are currently two three bolt necks on Ebay. One with a rosewood fingerboard and the other with a maple. These appear to be from the regular ASATs. Not sure if that seller ships internationally...but this might be a good option to look into. Best of luck!

Re: Looking for a usa asat iii neck on Maple 3 bolts vint. S

Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:14 pm

gmihelcic wrote:Hi everyone, more used to communicate within hfc than hère, i switched to gl asat recently after the discovery of the brand.

More used to a Maple neck, i soûls like to know if someone would be interested. If birdeye, i add à bonus.

Please let me know by mail gmihelcic@gmail.com. Ghamerinfrance on hfc

Cheers

We don't allow posting Want Ad/For Trade/For Sale ads here on the G&L Forum, see: Welcome! Read This First.

We have a separate GbL Marketplace Forum for members to post them there. However, there are some requirements
which must be met before posting your Ad, see: New GbL Marketplace Guidelines for those specific requirements.

So as to not lose jdetente's reply about some 3-bolt necks on Ebay, I will leave this thread up but LOCKED.

Since this post is your 1st post, please post an introduction post in the Introductions sub-forum ASAP,
which is one of the requirments for posting Ads.

Thank you for your cooperation.