blues boy differences...........

Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:46 pm

don't know what happened to my original post. looking to to buy a blues boy, i get the structural differences in the semi/solid etc. can't find one in detroit area to play, to get the differences in tone, given the different bodies etc. tried youtube, G&L's audio file, nothing there to help much. how big a difference is there between the three models,solid, semi, semi f hole? ANY info would be appreciated. if it makes a difference i play a asat custom, with the P90 type coil .really liked it, is the humbucker similair, or more.? i guess i'm chasin' the tone dragon .

Re: blues boy differences...........

Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:14 pm

fredddyj wrote:don't know what happened to my original post. looking to to buy a blues boy, i get the structural differences in the semi/solid etc. can't find one in detroit area to play, to get the differences in tone, given the different bodies etc. tried youtube, G&L's audio file, nothing there to help much. how big a difference is there between the three models,solid, semi, semi f hole? ANY info would be appreciated. if it makes a difference i play a asat custom, with the P90 type coil .really liked it, is the humbucker similair, or more.? i guess i'm chasin' the tone dragon .

It's in this forum where you posted it and there are a couple of responses including one from Tim (the father of the G&L BluesBoy) who posted a response with a question.
Here's a link to your original post.

BTW, you can always click on the View your posts link which is to the right, near the top of the page, to find your previous posts.

Hope this helps.